Meeting dates for the rest of 2022 are as follows:
- Wednesday 20th April at Tanterton Village Centre
- Wednesday 1st June at Tanterton Village Centre
- Wednesday 13th July at Tanterton Village Centre
- Wednesday 31st August, Tanterton Village Centre
- Wednesday 12th October, Tanterton Village Centre
- Wednesday 23rd November, Tanterton Village Centre
- Wednesday 4th January 2023, Tanterton Village Centre
Meetings start at 7.00pm and there is a short period set aside where the public or community groups can:
- bring matters to the attention of the Council
- comment on local issues of interest.
The Council can only make a decision or support a scheme if the subject is included as a specific Agenda item.
The Agenda item must explain the subject fully and state what action you want the Council to take. Details must be submitted to the Clerk in writing at least 10 days before the date of the meeting, to allow time for the Agenda to be printed and the Councillors to read and research the information to be discussed.
Further guidance is available from the Clerk. The Agenda will be displayed on the Parish Notice Boards and can also be accessed on this website.
Meetings are documented and the minutes can be accessed using the links to the left.